The Secret Life of a Stay at Home Mom Who Likes to do Anything but Stay at Home...

A blog about my life as a 24 year old, married mom of a 32 month old daughter. I like to do fun, exciting, unusual, educational activities with my family... I especially like when I can pull it off on the cheap. I'm interested in politics and whats going on in the world. I'm also on a never-ending quest for my undergraduate degree, only a year away from my B.S. in Biology, finally.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New website

I found this new website that finds and reviews new products and services on the web... its definitely interesting and has websites that I've never seen before but wish I knew about sooner.
Check it out:
Frogpond Badge

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home