The Secret Life of a Stay at Home Mom Who Likes to do Anything but Stay at Home...

A blog about my life as a 24 year old, married mom of a 32 month old daughter. I like to do fun, exciting, unusual, educational activities with my family... I especially like when I can pull it off on the cheap. I'm interested in politics and whats going on in the world. I'm also on a never-ending quest for my undergraduate degree, only a year away from my B.S. in Biology, finally.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Obama

I just finished setting up my personal Barack Obama fundraising page. Check it out to help contribute to the campaign.
I'd like my daughter to grow up in a country that is supportive and accepting of all people, no matter their background, race, gender or sexual orientation. Not to mention the no-brainers that are legal abortion and stem-cell research.
Thanks in advance for your help!!


http://my.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/main/JoyGrant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home