The Secret Life of a Stay at Home Mom Who Likes to do Anything but Stay at Home...

A blog about my life as a 24 year old, married mom of a 32 month old daughter. I like to do fun, exciting, unusual, educational activities with my family... I especially like when I can pull it off on the cheap. I'm interested in politics and whats going on in the world. I'm also on a never-ending quest for my undergraduate degree, only a year away from my B.S. in Biology, finally.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Brief Introduction

Hi everyone, as this is my first post on my first blog I thought I should begin with a brief introduction. I'm a 24 year old, married, funky, savvy, fun-loving, stay-at-home mom in the NYC area. I love to do anything but stay at home with my nature loving 32 month old daughter.

Since I scour the internet for everything from free activities to promotion codes to coupons, I thought I would share some of my findings with the other moms and dads of the world. We're constantly exploring the world for little or no money while never missing out on tons of fun and learning. I hope you enjoy my tips and experiences and feel free to share your own.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home